Junior BI Specialist, Sofia
SeedSetGroup is a fast-growing consultancy company operating in the Advanced Analytics field with our headquarters placed in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We support our clients throughout their digital transformation journey – from the idea generation, through the execution process, till the industrialization and operation of the advanced analytics solutions.
Our Visual Analytics Team is growing and we are looking for motivated, positive and energetic person to join us. He/She needs to be eager to learn, self-driven team player with good analytics skills.
The perfect candidate will dive in the world of data, supporting the team with daily analytics tasks, while learning from senior members and gradually getting to work independently on projects.
- Determine Reporting requirements and develop new or maintain existing reports
- Following best practices for dashboard development
- Create and design visualizations and reports
- Working with large volumes of Data
- Cleaning of Data
- Provide technical support to Senior BI Developers
- Conducting requirement analysis and implementing them in the BI platform
- Preparing documentation and writing use cases for the existing dashboards
- Support of the team with daily tasks
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or other related discipline
- Strong analytics skills
- Problem- solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Very good written and spoken English
Requirements considered a plus:
- Experience with BI software (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, other)
- Good knowledge of SQL queries, data model, scripting tools
- A second language is considered a plus
- Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a very dynamic setting targeted at international expansion
- Friendly and casual work environment
- Continuous training and knowledge sharing environment
- Adequate payment and bonus related to performance
- Additional Health Insurance
- Company’s get- together and party events
- Office in Downtown Sofia
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you are interested, believe you fit the requirements and share our core values: Enthusiasm, Competence and Integrity:
please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.